27 July 2008

Wikis


Ok, so now I'm probably going to have to set up a Wiki. Honestly, I am being consumed by the web!! As I was reviewing the sites we were given, I got lost again. There are sooooooo many cool things out there. I liked the GoAPES wiki from the edublog site. I am going to have to keep my eye on that, especially if I get to teach environmental science in the future. I got to tooling around and found so many teachers using wikis for their classes. There were kids sites, and science sites, and economic sites; high school level sites, middle school level sites and college level sites! Just YIKES! Here I go again. I can definitely see myself using a wiki for a class project site. Think about how you can get a collection of projects from a number of classes all on one wiki. What a lovely idea. I am going to need to be a Superman to keep up with all this stuff:)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yay! I am glad you are getting caught up in all this stuff! Get your cape and tights...