09 August 2008

Last Class Blog




And thus I am done! I have transferred a copy of my lesson to the class wiki; I can’t wait to use it this year in class!!! I have also started a bunch of other lessons that I plan to finish during the next two weeks. There’s so much I want to do with everything I have learned from the Master (a.k.a. Barb)!
I did run into difficulty trying to load the lesson onto the wiki. Turns out all the cool things I do with word to make my lesson look good did not load correctly. I think I cut and pasted it nine times before it looked ok and flowed properly on the page. Two column layouts don’t seem to work… along with some other things. Anywho, it is done and definitely useable. I wonder if we will ever really be a computer a kid school?! I would love that! Just think of all we have learned and what we can do with it everyday in class! The kids would love it!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow!! I am giving you the award for most aesthetically pleasing blog. Nice job!!! IT does feel good to have completed all the assignments. I can tell you put a lot of time into them..well done! Maybe we will all meet up outside the virtual clasroom someday!!